Work for Peace of Mind Pet Care
Due to our continued success Peace of Mind Pet Care are rapidly expanding and are NOW on the lookout for committed and enthusiastic animal lovers to join our team as a professional pet carer.
Becoming a pet carer is very rewarding and can provide additional income to a current job or become a full time career.
If you fulfil the following criteria please fill in the enquiry form below…
- Pet Carers must have a veterinary or animal care qualification or alternatively have experience of providing care for a variety of pets.
- Pet carers must have a genuine love of animals and enjoy caring for them.
- Pet carers must be confident communicators, organised and flexible.
- A full UK driving licence and your own transport (for some London areas this may not be essential).
- You must provide us with a Criminal Records Disclosure certificate these can be obtained from Disclosure Scotland http://www.disclosurescotland.co.uk/apply-online/
- We also require 2 animal related references.
Peace of Mind Pet Care will insure you to carry out all pet care work undertaken through us only. We provide full support in the way of administration, training and advice. Our pet care team are highly experienced pet care professionals and we provide regular communication via quarterly pet carer newsletters.
Once we receive your application if you are suitable we will contact you to arrange a time for an interview which will be in the Surrey area